Menu

How to make Own facebook bot Site Free 2016

How to make Own facebook bot Site Free 2016

Welcome Friends To My Blog


Today I will teach to you that how you can make your own free bot site on the Unicloud.Pl.
I have given another tutorial in which I have made the bot on the Jino.Ru .

But a lot of people are saying that they the bot stop comment and like after few post because it is happening due to server of jino.ru but today I will show to you that how you can make the free bot working site on the Unicloud.Pl.

\ This site is working in the Pakistan and you can easily sign up here without any proxy and bot also work on this site easily.
There are many other hosting sites but the problem of those sites is that they do not support Aspnet 4 which is required for the bot working like 000Webhost or ByteHost.

So i have make complete video tutorial with step by step please watch it carefully.


I hope you really like this tick because this is workable trick . Every persone can easily make their personal bot without spending money

Share This Trick With Your Friends And Enjoy. For any kind of help join Us On
Facebook Groups

Ads middle content1

Ads middle content2